Merry Christmas

Friday, December 26, 2014

   Merry Christmas!


Christmas was yesterday , so I am late ! My fault :( but I still want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas! I hope you had an amazing day and you were celebrating with the people that you love, if that's family or friends( or pets like me 😋) I hope you got amazing presents and ate a lot of food.
The holidays are not about the presents but about spending time with people you love and the mood.
Christmas is my favourite time of the year. When you walk down the lane , snow is glistening ( song reference !) It's also the best time to take a good read and a cup of hot chocolate milk. Watching every holiday movie existing on the planet. My all time favourite Christmas film is The Holiday. It's just one of those movies you can watch over and over and it never gets boring. I definitely hope you see beyond the gifts and find the meaning of Christmas because it is so important to not think about material things but what is really in your heart. To everybody that kissed somebody under the mistletoe, the single ladies are very jealous of you. I wish you all an amazing day and year !!
               Merry Christmas!, love you 
      Emma xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.