Snowflake lights | diy

Wednesday, December 03, 2014



With Christmas around the corner, I wanted to show you how to make DIY snowflake fairy lights.


What you will need:

*spelling alert!! it's scissors :(
and of course , FAIRY LIGHTS



Fold your paper 4 times. Take your scissors and cut different shapes in the paper.
TIP: triangles will look the best if you want something similar to a snowflake.

Fold your paper open and see if you look your design:)


Draw the outlines of your snowflake with a black pen.





















Take your wire and tie the snowflake to your fairy lights.
You can also use tape for this step of course.




























AND YOUR FINISHED!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.