World on my shoulders

Tuesday, December 02, 2014


Sometimes it all seems to much. It feels like the end. The end for you and for humans.
Humanity does not exists when people don't feel the way others feel. The world is lost without you, the world will soon need you. But already it has shown that you are worth living.
It may feel like the end but it's just the beginning. You within your soul will notice all the love and care in the air that surrounds you. It will get better as soon as you realise it was just a bump in the road but they will soon fix it.

Stay true and stay human. It's the only thing that saves us from misery.
A great effort makes a great difference , so whatever you're fighting , keep fighting!
 


                                                            love,  Emma

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.