Reasons to love spring!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Spring! I am finally feeling it, the sun is finally showing it's face and the flowers are not shy to grow anymore! Spring is my favourite season and for a few reasons. So here are reasons to love spring!

1) Everything comes back alive ! All the birds start signing and the flowers start growing

2) It's not to hot but not to cold

3) It means summer is coming

4) Everything looks nicer when the sun is shining

5) Finally get to wear my awesome hippie pants!! :) 

6) Spring is a time everybody gets up and does stuff for example spring cleaning!!

7) Spring is just awesome really , just admit it.

                               what's your favourite season and why do you love it so much?

 this was a quick little post but I hope you liked it anyway, my next post will be very exciting!!
                                                 See ya next time , kisses Emma xxx




 " Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush"


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.