Music diary // September 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015


My music diary is a collection of music I have been listening to the past month. I do one every month. My music style changes a lot as you can see with every diary I post.








This month has been Paradise month as I like to call it. I listen to a lot of tropical house music and this month I have found some great tracks that keep me entertained and happy :)
These are all spotify links ( if you don't have a spotify I highly recommend you to make one asap ! PS: it's amazing!! )

Every song is a song that I think represents me as a human at this point in my life. I hope you enjoy the amazing music the world has to offer and if you have any great songs that you want me to hear definitely comment them down below. I love love love to share music taste with different people and who knows I will mention your name next time in my music diary :) <3

Lots of love , Emma
" music is the key to our soul"

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your music taste ! it's the best <3

    ReplyDelete

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.