Road trip // fun tips and ideas

Friday, September 18, 2015


 Hey friend, I will be sharing my fun tips and ideas to make any road trip the time of your life! 

Road trips sound like the most amazing thing for the summer but it can be quite a challenge and very different than they show in the movies ( like always :) )
If you are going with your friends or with your family , you still want to have a good time and sometimes that can be hard especially in a car ... 

But I have a few ideas for making your road trip exiting and fun ! 
The first tip would be FOOD!! who doesn't love food??!! It makes everything better so make sure you bring  enough food and amazing snack for example; ice cream :D or smoothies ! Those are my favourite! What is your favourite snack for on the road?

Second tip is music. Music makes everything look and sound better. It just gives a whole different vibe. So jam out to your favourite playlist and laugh and dance !! You will for sure have the best time. Here is a playlist of my favourite songs :                            (spotify links)

One thing I always take on a trip anywhere is my camera. It's the must take essential for me !
I love photography and old school print out photos. I make little movies of every vacation I take and keep them on my hard drive. It"s a way of looking back at all the amazing memories. As much as I love taking photos don't!! let it ruin the moment. Sometimes it's better to just look at the view,monument,... than be worrying about taking the perfect picture to put on Instagram.

The last but not least is having FUN and just laugh until your stomach aches. Spending time with your family and friends is probably the most important thing. Don't worry about what you need to do the next morning, just live in the moment. The past is the past and the future is the future. Nothing matters if you are surrounded by the people you love. <3

Have a lovely day and don't forget to smile :) Your daily portion of happiness.

Lots of hugs , Emma xxx

(pictures used are not mine)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.