Discovering a new world// Pinterest

Sunday, November 27, 2016


I was just scrolling around the Internet last week, you know the casual - I"m bored and don't know what to do- scroll. Googling some ideas to pass the time , I stumbled onto Pinterest. I had heard of it but never thought of using it until NOW! 

Grabbed my phone, downloaded the app, and discovered a new world ( take that with a grain of salt 😉 ) It's now my favourite app I own.

It has given me so much inspiration and I'm really ready to start blogging again. I abandoned this blog for so long and really the only reasons being was that I just didn't have any inspiration. You could say that I had a bloggers block, if that's a thing hihi 😉 

Having found this new source of inspiration I want and need to start doing what I love again BLOGGING!

I am going to produce better and more content than ever before. I know this is really just the start of my journey into become a good blogger. And that's al because of an simple app called Pinterest.

I hope you are with me on this journey and I'll speak to you very soon!

Oh, and don't forget to download pinterest, cheesy little promo - my name is Emma louisa-

" And so the adventure begins."


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Image Credits

All images are my own. If not it is stated underneath the blogpost. If you want to use any of my pictures please contact me and give me the credit.